2. What are your plans for 2014? Our plans for 2014 are to run Humberstone’s and Merrittville’s weekly programs, the Tri-track series & some Trail series races.
3. What was your best racing moment in 2013? Winning the All Canadian
4. What can you have to do to keep up the momentum that you had in 2013? To keep our momentum we are going keep our program up to par as well as keeping up with the maintenance which wouldn’t be possible without my crew and sponsors.
5. What was your overall opinion of the 2013 season at Humberstone? We enjoyed the 2013 season the overall and are looking forward to the 2014 season.
6. What is the one part of your racing program that you can improve over 2013? There is always room for improvement, we are going to put more time, testing and learning into our shock program.
7. What driver have you learned the most from in your career to date? I haven’t learned from one specific driver I watch the top guys from each division every night to learn about the track and to see the fastest line of the track.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I would like to move up a division if the opportunity arises and probably at the go cart track with my new boy Zak, lol!
9. Who do you go to for advice at the track? I feel like we have a good camaraderie in Sportsman and I can approach any other team for help or advice.
10. If you could race against anyone in any division in a one on one race, who would you want to race I f I had to choose I would like to race against Pete Bicknell, I grew up watching him come from the back every week to the front and dominate the modify division, I could learn a lot for the first few laps before he gets too far away for me lol!