1. What is the best part winning the Championship? Seeing the looks on my crews faces and all the work put into my race cars week after week. I have the easy part, I just drive. Getting the Trophy and Jacket was cool too!
2. What are your plans for 2014? Mini Stock
3. What was your best racing moment in 2013? Winning the Second feature on the final night of points to win the championship.
4. What can you have to do to keep up the momentum that you had in 2013? Learn turn 4 at Merrittiville and keep trying harder at Humberstone
5. What was your overall opinion of the 2013 season at Humberstone? Started out rough when I was light and dqed opening night. But overall, it was good.
6. What is the one part of your tacing program that you can improve over 2013? learning my mini stock
7. What driver have you learned the most from in your career to date? Aaron Wiley
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Not sure……Sportsman maybe
9. Who do you go to for advice at the track? I won 10 times, people came to me. Actualy most racers are very approachable.
10. If you could race against anyone in any division in a one on one race, who would you want to race against around here? Danny Johnson in a mod would be cool.